Go Back   Cựu Học Sinh Lê Quý Đôn - Long An > :: Câu Lạc Bộ :: > ..::CLB Tiếng Anh::..

..::CLB Tiếng Anh::.. Only english and just english

home sick!

home sick!

this thread has 1 replies and has been viewed 7279 times

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh Xếp Bài
Old 20-07-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
Hồ sơ
Tô Lan Phương

Tham gia ngày: Aug 2005
Cư ngụ: Châu Thành _ Long An
Số bài viết: 931
Tiền: 95
Tô Lan Phương is an unknown quantity at this point
Question home sick!

What's a cold afternoon. Right now, I sit here and type some meaningless thing. Just wanna reduce my lonely feeling. I wonder where is my power. The more I live here the more boring I have. I miss my house so much. I miss the long dyke along the river, miss the pomelo garden in my grandparents' yard, miss the chiken soup...
In the countryside, my day is full up the love of my family. I can get up late and stay on my bed untill my dad comes and says: get up baby, the breakfast is ready now...
Old 22-07-2010, 10:09 PM   #2
Hồ sơ
Tô Lan Phương

Tham gia ngày: Aug 2005
Cư ngụ: Châu Thành _ Long An
Số bài viết: 931
Tiền: 95
Tô Lan Phương is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ðề: home sick!

Too tired, too bored and too lonely after 12 hours working. I come home alone on my Novou. It's too cold to a little girl travel in the dark night. Around me, each couple reaches to the happy places. They laugh, make joking. Girls are shy, boys are gentle. The restaurants always crowed of people. It's seem everything has its work. Just I'm isolated in my empty mind.
Get home, the rest room is busy, there are no place to clean my full of cosmetic face.
Why do I have to work? Because of the salary? not really.
Different to work in the hospital, all patients ought to obey you because you are a doctor. In my clinic, the customers aren't the patients. They have money, they have choices. And they dont like to follow your indications. They think that they have a right to be more beautiful without complying with your advices. They bring to you a amount of money and tell you how they want to be. They automatically think that thier money eqals thier beauty.
I aware clearly that I work for a service clinic not a hospital any more but sometime I cant stand for that. So funny!
More than every stuff I have...I am short of energy because of you who I dont know any information about. where are you? who are you? and how are you? I just accept that I am waiting for you. I hope you come soon to pick me up and take me to some places where's no cold and lonely feeling any more.

thay đổi nội dung bởi: Tô Lan Phương, 23-07-2010 lúc 11:26 AM.
Tô Lan Phương is offline   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Đã có thành viên gửi lời cám ơn đến Tô Lan Phương vì bạn đã đăng bài:
matsonghii (23-07-2010)
Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh
Xếp Bài

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn
Bạn không được quyền gởi bài
Bạn không được quyền gởi trả lời
Bạn không được quyền gởi kèm file
Bạn không được quyền sửa bài

vB code đang Mở
Smilies đang Mở
[IMG] đang Mở
HTML đang Tắt
Chuyển đến

Chủ đề tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
Tắt bớt cái mod Top 10 stat cho nhẹ trang home 4rum 17A95 ✉Hộp thư 13 02-01-2009 01:47 PM
The Road Home - Đường Về Nhà : Chương Tử Di Gem ..:: CLB Điện Ảnh - Thời Trang ::.. 0 02-08-2008 07:55 PM
Download chương trình diệt virus của Symantec LeGiang Bảo mật 32 16-07-2008 05:39 PM
“A Hero Comes Home” tieunhoc Quà tặng âm nhạc 0 30-12-2007 09:30 AM

Website sử dụng phần mềm vBulletin phiên bản 3.6.8
do Công ty TNHH Jelsoft giữ bản quyền từ 2000 - 2024.
Múi giờ GMT +7. Hiện tại là 06:17 PM.

Hội CHS Lê Quý Đôn-Long An giữ bản quyền nội dung của website này

Tự động[F9]TELEX VNI VIQR VIQR* TắtKiểm chính tảDấu cũ
phan mem quan ly ban hang | thuê vps