Go Back   Cựu Học Sinh Lê Quý Đôn - Long An > :: Góc Học Tập :: > Tin học

Tin học Lập trình Pascal , phần mềm , No crackz..

Dành cho ai đang hướng nghiệp ...

Dành cho ai đang hướng nghiệp ...

this thread has 0 replies and has been viewed 7578 times

Gởi Ðề Tài Mới Trả lời

Ðiều Chỉnh Xếp Bài
Old 22-07-2009, 11:23 AM   #1
Hồ sơ
myhanh

Tham gia ngày: Dec 2004
Cư ngụ: Love Planet
Tuổi: 43
Số bài viết: 7,404
Tiền: 0
Thanked 5,464 Times in 2,040 Posts
myhanh is on a distinguished road
Default Dành cho ai đang hướng nghiệp ...

Một bức thư theo mình nghĩ rất đáng tham khảo cho những bạn đang lươ4ng lự chọn cho mình một con đường để đi ...

Trích:
Hi all friends!

My name is Nhon and I am 21 years old. I was born in Buon Ma Thuot city of Daklak province, Vietnam where I spent about 18 years. After graduating from high school, my parents wanted to see if I was certified by their desirable university – Banking University. They forced my dreams to follow their demand. I knew that if I refused to obey them that they would be very disappointed in me. Therefore, I had to accept their orders and follow their dreams for me.

It was at this time that I found myself reading a local magazine and learned about the concept of a youth forum and the various activities going on all over world. The story was about a girl from Ha Noi who had just returned from a World Youth Forum. She participated in an international forum discussing issues concerning youth such as lack of education, culture conflict, and job seeking. It was the first time that I had ever read an article like this and I became greatly inspired.

Until reading the article, I had never heard of young people in the world having a space to share their feelings, opinions and dreams.

“Who am I?”, “Where am I standing?”, “What have I done?” I have always found myself asking questions and in the end feeling hopeless about my-self.
You know, most Vietnamese pupils and students don’t know exactly what they want to do, what they want to become and how can they do make things happen!
Me too!
Oh! I felt as though everything was nothing and that if I don’t change the way to live, I’ll never break out of this boring life.
I realized that I had to change my situation. I wanted my life much more meaningful.

After I had been admitted by Banking University, I participated in lot extracurricular activities as sports, camping, conferences and clubs. I worked as a volunteer for Stock Market club. This club just established and not much student interested in it. I was very difficult to campaign the members to take part in club. Only twenty of my classmates joined in a weekly seminar.

After that, I moved from Stock Market to the IT field because the banking major wasn’t exactly my favorite. It was only my parents who wanted it.
I got the IT courses by self-study; I usually accessed info on the internet and joined in IT forums to improve my knowledge. By an IT forum, I made a self-study group include four members to archiving the dream. We are supported for classroom and computer by VNPro Company. One year later, I got a job at a Cisco networking academy as Technical consultant and I stopped my studying at school. After that, I moved to NETiKA – a Belgium company at Vietnam. My job usually interacted with many customers from different nationality have brought to me a wide knowledge about multi-culture, enthusiasm, teamwork.

I felt that I needed to improve knowledge and skill in order to work well in a professional working place. I decided that it was better if I returned to university. I decided to resign my job and found scholarships which lead me to an international university
While I was waiting to hand over my lab-top for my boss at NETiKA’s office, I went to the TakingITGlobal site by chance. Oh! I was amazed by TakingITGlobal! It was exactly what I needed to raise my motivation. It made me recollect the article that I had read two years ago. My feelings were the same as the first time I had read about youth forums. In my heart, I would like to contribute more. TakingITGlobal has opened a new gate of the world to me. “Your future just started” Yes! I’m starting a new challenge.

by [Đăng nhập để xem liên kết. ]

myhanh is offline   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Đã có 2 thành viên gửi lời cám ơn đến myhanh vì bạn đã đăng bài:
bienxanh_fbi (22-07-2009), quangminhtasu (18-08-2009)
Trả lời

Quyền Sử Dụng Ở Diễn Ðàn
Bạn không được quyền gởi bài
Bạn không được quyền gởi trả lời
Bạn không được quyền gởi kèm file
Bạn không được quyền sửa bài

vB code đang Mở
Smilies đang Mở
[IMG] đang Mở
HTML đang Tắt
Chuyển đến

Chủ đề tương tự
Ðề tài Người Gởi Chuyên mục Trả lời Bài mới gởi
500 doanh nghiệp lớn nhất Việt Nam năm 2008 Gem ..:: Điểm tin ::.. 0 25-11-2008 10:26 PM
hướng dẫn ôn tập thi tốt nghiệp THPT LeGiang Dùi Mài Kinh Sử 0 11-04-2007 12:05 PM
Đại học KINH TẾ TPHCM Taurus Tư vấn - Hướng nghiệp 4 01-01-1970 07:00 AM
Chuyện công nghiệp miền Tây trongbangpham ..:: Điểm tin ::.. 0 01-01-1970 07:00 AM

Website sử dụng phần mềm vBulletin phiên bản 3.6.8
do Công ty TNHH Jelsoft giữ bản quyền từ 2000 - 2024.
Múi giờ GMT +7. Hiện tại là 11:02 PM.

Hội CHS Lê Quý Đôn-Long An giữ bản quyền nội dung của website này

Tự động[F9]TELEX VNI VIQR VIQR* TắtKiểm chính tảDấu cũ
phan mem quan ly ban hang | thuê vps