Tham gia ngày: Dec 2004
Số bài viết: 548
Tiền: 25
lim is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ðề: What you do everyday.

hehe:
Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi congvu View Post
I am sorry to rewrite some sentences in your writing. I think the new sentences are better than yours

I access lqdlongan.com for reading my friends' topics, chatting on it ... "meeting" my beloved and sometimes fighting with some friends. (Can we use "meet" here?): this is the correct E. grammar, mine is just used in talking...

I feel difficult to understand your the second sentence/phrase. I try rewriting it like this:
"Don't want to show up my not-good English ability by correcting my valued friends' writing, I only try to improve our English by using foreigners' writing styles".

female hero = heroine (not heroin): not common use

Would you like me to tell about that more? (I'm not sure)

Vietnamese people's names usually .....

good at sth (not good in): good in English is OK!

ex LQĐ HS students = High School

I am not good at English. I am not sure of what I write. Could you all take part in correcting our writing together in order to improve our English? Thank you very much!
The correct writing is up to the situation as formal or informal, but we have to use the correct TENSES in all case and try to use as same with the original E. speaking people as posible!

So the best way to learn E. is from Films, TV...if we don't have chance to communicate wiz E. mother speaking people.

And surely we can not translate E to Vietnamese and vice versa in all cases if we do not change our mindset the logical thingking, culture, eduacation...

i think that my speaking is better than writing (but my writing may be better than some English, American and Australian!!??????) hehe....

thay đổi nội dung bởi: lim, 05-01-2011 lúc 08:12 AM.
lim is offline   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Đã có thành viên gửi lời cám ơn đến lim vì bạn đã đăng bài:
congvu (05-01-2011)