Tham gia ngày: Dec 2010
Số bài viết: 106
Tiền: 500
congvu is on a distinguished road
Default Ðề: What you do everyday.

Trích:
Nguyên văn bởi lim View Post
Hi pà con,

I go to lqdlongan.com everyday for reading my friends' topic, chat chit on it...meet my beloved and sometime fighting with somefriends...hehe

Don't want to show up my not-good english ability by correction you all-my valued friends, but try to improve ourself (including me) with the foreigners' using:

1. I am very shy...===> I'm so shy...
2. flirt girl...===>flirt with girls (or I'd like to chit chat/ rapport with girls...)
3.girl's name===> female name.
4.This is a name of place, but a name of girls===> Myhanh is a name of a Vietnamese female hero and was named for a ward/ hamlet in Duc Hoa District in 1975, would you like me tell more about that?..
5.In vietnamese, the name does't have gender==>Vietnamese people names usually do not indicate the gender like others...
6. I eat and sleep much hours in day====> I eat and sleep much in daytime.

hehe, lots of ex LQD HS students are very good in English, please help me and others improve English, please!!!!

with love to my friends and happy new year!
I am sorry to rewrite some centences in your writing. I think the new centences are better than yours.

I access lqdlongan.com for reading my friends' topics, chatting on it ... "meeting" my beloved and sometimes fighting with some friends. (Can we use "meet" here?)

I feel difficult to understand your the second centence/phrase. I try rewriting it like this:
"Don't want to show up my not-good English ability by correcting my valued friends' writing, I only try to improve our English by using foreigners' writing styles".

female hero = heroine (not heroin)

Would you like me to tell about that more? (I'm not sure)

Vietnamese people's names usually .....

good at sth (not good in)

ex LQĐ HS students =

I am not good at English. I am not sure of what I write. Could you all take part in correcting our writing together in order to improve our English? Thank you very much!

thay đổi nội dung bởi: congvu, 04-01-2011 lúc 04:43 PM.
congvu is offline   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Đã có thành viên gửi lời cám ơn đến congvu vì bạn đã đăng bài:
Randallfemn (28-07-2014)