Hồ sơ
nhk
Đóng cửa - Thiền định.

Tham gia ngày: May 2005
Số bài viết: 872
Tiền: 25
nhk đã tắt điểm góp phần
Default Ðề: Warmly welcome all ur comments and ideas here

Nowadays, we use chitchat-like English words such as “u”(you), “ur”(your), “n” (and) in our online chat conversations, text messages, etc…However, formal English is still used at work and at professional events. This is our English Club; therefore, we can have our own way. Either we use chit-chat English languages in writing for the fun at the moments or we can start learning to write formal English. We are tempted and can not resist using chit-chat English languages because it is cool to write like that. However, we need to look beyond the fun at the moments and start striving for long term goals in meaningful ways. The participants in this English Club box could be high school students or college students or professionals in different fields. And each person has a different level of English proficiency. Therefore, for the sake of English learning, I think we should encourage users in this box to write English in ways that help themselves and others be better at English writing and avoid or minimize chit-chat English languages if possible. Of course, we are here to learn and make friends. No one is perfect. We will make spelling and grammar errors here and there. But we will learn from our mistakes. That’s how we learn and get better. So have fun, be respectful, do not laugh at others’ mistakes, point out the mistakes in sincere tones to help others and learn yourselves. Welcome, everyone! Finally and by the way, my co-workers call me “Kahn” and I have a son named Edward. What’s your name?
nhk is offline   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn
Đã có 2 thành viên gửi lời cám ơn đến nhk vì bạn đã đăng bài:
Lestat (05-07-2008), lyphardmelody_sm (03-07-2008)