Hồ sơ
Tô Lan Phương

Tham gia ngày: Aug 2005
Cư ngụ: Châu Thành _ Long An
Số bài viết: 931
Tiền: 95
Tô Lan Phương is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ðề: Miss him again:((

Today I am so fine after a long and deep sleep. I have an emotion to write a love story. I share to everybody and hope you almost like it.
part 1.

Once upon a time, in far far away there is a small island where the peole are almost the farmers. They plant the rices, flowers and feed the animals to live. The peaceful life passes everyday. In that remote area, a little princess was born in 1985. She was so lovely with a big smile. Everybody likes her so much. She grew up under the full of love from her family and her relatives.

Day by day, she became a blossom girl. Many boys in this village followed her but she didn't pay any attentions to them. She tried to study hard to attend one of the best highschool in her town. Her parents prouded of her so much. She was so optimistic and aways looked life under the pink eyes. She usually walked on the dyke along the river in front of her house to observe the sun set and dream of her prince. Her grandmother said that he would come to pick her up to the beautiful palace if she was a good girl. She asked "how a good one is". Her grandmom answered " she is goodlooking, lovely, smart, forgiveful, nice, tender, clever, gracious etc". She thought "oh, my god, I couldn't be a good girl with all characteristics."
-"so how is my prince?"
-"he is a good man"
-"how a good man is?"
-"he is handsome, inteligent, strong, polite ect and love you"
-"ok. so it seems more easy to be a good man than a good girl"
Her grandmom gave her a sweet smile..."maybe"
It took her for along time to try to be a good girl with all conditions which her grandmom said. She gave up. What will be will be.

She had to leave her countryside to study in a HCMC. It was really hard for a little girl like her live alone in a big city. She felt sad, lonely and bored so much. She really needed some one who could share feeling with her. However there was noone. Although many men woo her, she couldn't find a right one. She wondered that where was her half. Did he know she was waiting for him...

One day, when she was playing in the 23 September Park. She saw a big hole in the old tree. She was very curious to find out what it was. Suddently, she dropped in the deep cave once she touched on its edge. When she woke up she saw a handsome boy coming to pick her up. He was so gentle. She thought "wow my right man's already here" She tried to be a right girl with him. She became too shy to say anything. She just followed him, listened to him and looked at him. He took her to his house. His world distinguished from hers so much. He couldn't understand her languague. He pointed himself and said Greg. She did the same thing and said Jolie. He lived in the house-tree. He didn't eat rice...He stayed alone, his friend was Kobe a kind of pet - a 1/3 cat, 1/3 wolf, 1/3 bird. It had a wild face with 2 scared camine-teeth. It could fly with the feather wings. and it loved to be fondled as a cat. Kobe was just a babe pet now. It was so lovely. Greg took her around the wonderful land, everything was strange. She felt happy so much, but she could neither eat nor drink anything. She was short of energy now. The night was too cold for Jolie to sleep. Greg let her lie under the blandket in his fire body, it was so warm for her. But she was still very hungry. The more she lived in the new place, the more exhausted she was. There weren't enough air, food and water for her life. Greg knew that. At the early morning, Greg brought her to an ancient dry well. Greg put a pearl into her hand. He kissed and hold her tightly for a while before dropping her into that well.

A passenger awoke her. Actually, she fell in sleep next to the tree. But there was a real flicker pearl in her hand. She knew that was the truth. She tried to find some hole in this tree but she saw nothing. She came home...and she missed him so much.