Hồ sơ
nhk
Đóng cửa - Thiền định.

Tham gia ngày: May 2005
Số bài viết: 872
Tiền: 25
nhk đã tắt điểm góp phần
Default Ðề: Chuyện trẻ U-6 và U-8 đá bóng

Bài Tập "Trường Lái Xe" (sẽ dịch sau...)
"Driving School" * * * *
(U-10 & younger)
Comment: This is a great game & teaches many basic skills. Easy set-up & everyone has a ball.
Teaches: Control dribbling, using bottom of foot to stop, pullbacks, using outside of right foot & left foot.
Set-up: Use disk cones to outline a 20-yard x 20-yard "field". (Smaller or larger, depending on age & numbers of players, but not too small or they will collide. Better for this game to be on the larger size at first).
The Game:
  • "This is Driving School & I'm your Instructor. I'm going to teach you how to drive but you must listen carefully & do exactly what I say."
  • Each player has a ball & must stay inside the cones.
  • Coach uses a ball to demonstrate what each of the instructions means:
    1. "Go" - Start dribbling ("Keep the ball near your feet & look up while you dribble so you don't run into someone").
    2. "Stop" - Put foot on top of ball to stop it
    3. "Slow" - Dribble slow
    4. "Speed Up" - Dribble faster but keep looking up & don't "wreck".
    5. "Turn right" - Use the outside of the right foot to push the ball to the right & then dribble in that direction. (This teaches them to stop & turn the ball using the outside of the foot). Be sure they know which is the right foot.
    6. "Turn left" - Use the outside of the left foot to push the ball to the left & then dribble in that direction. (If U-6 get confused about which is right & left, it's okay. Don't stop the game).
    7. "Pull back & go the other way" - Use the bottom of foot to pull the ball back (i.e., flick it backward) & then turn around & go the other way.
    8. For U-10 & up, include "Steparound" when the ball is stopped or going slow. (See "Steparound" game for how to do it).
  • Tell them to be careful & not have a "wreck". As they dribble they must look up to see where they are going. If they intentionally have a wreck or have too many wrecks, they may have to go to Jail (i.e., make them go outside the cones & dribble a lap around the outside of the cone field to practice dribbling; tell them to look up while they dribble this lap & go slow & keep the ball close to their feet).
Time:
  • Do this for 2 minutes & then evaluate & give any driving "tips" needed. Then continue the class for 2 or 3 more minutes & then stop, give "tips" & encouragement (tell them they are really improving & they can all become great drivers), & then another round of 2 - 5 minutes.
At The End:
  • Tell everyone they did great & if they keep coming to class they will become a good driver.

http://www.soccerhelp.com/practice_games/Driving.shtml
nhk is offline   Trả Lời Với Trích Dẫn