PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our Making friend zone

lyphardmelody_sm
03-07-2008, 11:15 AM
Hi guys !

In order to get all members in our forum closer to each other as well as improve our English skills , this box is dedicated to the introduction of each member about yourself , your hobbies , your jobs and blah blah blah \:D/ ( I mean anything u want :-P )

Hope that all mems including old n new ones will join our room and show us who u are :) . Then we've got a small rule that everyone must talk in English , so , Vietnamese is not accepted ! There is no punishment here, of coz , it's all up to ur responsiblitily n self-conciousness :D

Just follow our small rule n hope that u'll enjoy ur gud time here :x

khanhan2006_2009
03-07-2008, 02:36 PM
My name s' KA.Plz to meet all of u.:sweet_kiss::sweet_kiss:

DeMen
03-07-2008, 03:33 PM
What does KA stand for? Show your full name plz :D

khanhan2006_2009
03-07-2008, 04:23 PM
Khanh An Le.
About me:thin,tall,but very....HANDSOME(lie everyone and myself).:hehe::hehe::hehe:

myhanh
03-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Khanh An Le.
About me:thin,tall,but very....HANDSOME(lie everyone and myself).:hehe::hehe::hehe:
This is a white lie! Hehe =))=))

cobemongmo
04-07-2008, 10:03 AM
Let me introduce myselft (my english is so bad, help me if i write wrong):frown:

My name is COBEMONGMO and everybody know my real name:tongue:. I want to make friends with everybody.
My age: 20+:>
About me: Lovely and kindness;)

khanhan2006_2009
05-07-2008, 09:59 AM
Let me introduce myselft (my english is so bad, help me if i write wrong):frown:

My name is COBEMONGMO and everybody know my real name:tongue:. I want to make friends with everybody.
My age: 20+:>
About me: Lovely and kindness;)
Excuse me,I don't know ur real name.Plz show it completely.:):)

It seems so quiet in this topic.
Wait for more member join!\:D/\:D/\:D/
(Plz corect if I write wrong:-P)

cobemongmo
05-07-2008, 10:14 AM
Excuse me,I don't know ur real name.Plz show it completely.:):)

It seems so quiet in this topic.
Wait for more member join!\:D/\:D/\:D/
(Plz corect if I write wrong:-P)
My real name is Viet My. :rolleyes:

This isn't quiet topic, but everybody feel ashamed, so they can't show themselves. :confused:

myhanh
05-07-2008, 10:54 AM
My real name is Viet My. :rolleyes:

This isn't quite topic, but everybody feel ashamed, so they can't show themselves. :confused:
I think "quite" should be "quiet"! Hehe

lyphardmelody_sm
05-07-2008, 01:53 PM
Come on guys , this topic is created just for u to introduce yourself , so do not be shy n try as much as possible to show us who u are !

Say it your way , dears ! :x

DeMen
05-07-2008, 05:26 PM
This is a white lie! Hehe =))=))

what does "white lie" mean?

khanhan2006_2009
05-07-2008, 05:33 PM
I guest "white lie" mean tell lie without any shynesses.:)):)):))

lyphardmelody_sm
05-07-2008, 05:44 PM
White lie is an unimportant lie (especially one told to be tactful or polite) :D

DeMen
05-07-2008, 05:46 PM
I guest "white lie" mean tell lie without any shynesses.:)):)):))
Because your face is still white when you tell lie, right :))

DeMen
05-07-2008, 05:58 PM
White lie is an unimportant lie (especially one told to be tactful or polite) :D
Thanks much.

Some explanations about the term's origin Mr Google has just told me:

- It comes from the perception: black is evil, white is good. white lie is so innocent that it will not stain your soul with sin, leaving it unspotted, as it were.

- It is named after Mr. Gerald White, a notoriously friendly and good natured liar in the early-mid 1600s. He was famously unjustly imprisoned and executed by George Villiers, the first duke of Buckingham.

- It was originally a golfing term, for when yr ball landed on a pile of snow (or possibly birdshit).

khanhan2006_2009
05-07-2008, 06:43 PM
DeMen,instroduce yourself,plz!

I want to know more about u.I think u re romantic because u like poems,right?:x:x:x

Lestat
05-07-2008, 07:34 PM
Hi there, Im Vu Hong Thach Nguyen, 17 years olds. Very pleased to meet you! He he.

Swan
05-08-2008, 10:28 PM
My full name's Nhu Thao Nguyen Ho, 15 years old. :wink::wink::wink:. Pleased to meet everyone:x :redface::x. I do hope that i can find some good friends because i'm really a fish out of water here. I feel so lonely :cry:.

Ps:
I wish everyone have an interesting, effective, & enjoyable working/studying week. dodo

Lestat
07-08-2008, 05:59 PM
My full name's Nhu Thao Nguyen Ho, 15 years old. :wink::wink::wink:. Pleased to meet everyone:x :redface::x. I do hope that i can find some good friends because i'm really a fish out of water here. I feel so lonely :cry:.

Ps:
I wish everyone have an interesting, effective, & enjoyable working/studying week. dodo

Oh men, you will soon have many new friends for sure.:smile:

Swan
08-08-2008, 05:15 PM
Oh men, you will soon have many new friends for sure.:smile:

Thanks a lot, Lestat. dodododo

TheBadBoy
19-07-2009, 08:09 AM
Hi buddies,

Nice to meet all of you here since we share many similarities: the same school, the same home town and lots. Im a new member, although Im an alumni now ^^

Im curently studying oversea in UK ^^.

Tons of hobbies: travelling, photography, and traditional Vietnamese folk-songs etc.

You'll find that Im a lovely guy, quite surely :>

myhanh
19-07-2009, 10:05 AM
Wow, you like traditional Vietnamese folk-songs?

TTKK
19-07-2009, 08:42 PM
. Introduce myself:
. Nickname: loinhvaodoi1909 (Full name: Secret! I reveal my last name that was started by "K" character. Please don't ask me more than!).
. Hobby: Make Poem...(same same TTKH)

TheBadBoy
20-07-2009, 04:20 AM
Wow, you like traditional Vietnamese folk-songs?

Yeah, my music style changes according to my mood ;;) but generally I like Southern Vietnamese folk-music.

THI BUI
20-07-2009, 04:16 PM
Hello all,

My name is Bui Anh Thi.
I would like to be a member of Making friend zone.
My purposes are:
+ To improve writing skill (not look up dictionary whenever I compose an email)
+ To have fun with all of you (share with me any funny stories, or whatever you want to share)
+ To explore somthings new from Making friend zone (accidentally catch a friend used to be my boyfriend during I studied at Le Quy Don high school...)

And welcome all your questions now.

lyphardmelody_sm
20-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Im curently studying oversea in UK ^^.

Oh u're always warmly welcomed to our friendly comunity. it's nice to know that u r studying oversea. So what majors have u been enrolling to ?

TheBadBoy
20-07-2009, 05:48 PM
Oh, it's suitable for me to join this club isnt it?:D

Thanks for asking, I'm doin research project in Microbiology, bacteria, virus, that kind of things ;;)

By the way, they usually ask "What's your study major?" or "What are you studying", in English context :D

BambooT
24-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Hello all,

My name is Bui Anh Thi.
My purposes are:
+ To have fun with all of you (share with me any funny stories, or whatever you want to share)
+ To explore somthings new from Making friend zone (accidentally catch a friend used to be my boyfriend during I studied at Le Quy Don high school...)

Hi Chi Thi,
I am Tam (room 11). Nice to meet you again. :regular_smile: ( I saw your picture in Trang's mobile phone).
I [em ]like your [chị] English, and the way you [chi] express your ideas, because it is clear. :regular_smile: ( I'll learn that way)

Tam

Lestat
11-02-2010, 02:57 PM
. Introduce myself:
. Nickname: loinhvaodoi1909 (Full name: Secret! I reveal my last name that was started by "K" character. Please don't ask me more than!).
. Hobby: Make Poem...(same same TTKH)

Oh really? Share us your product. Is it related to some kind of flower?:wink_smile:

myhanh
11-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Oh really? Share us your product. Is it related to some kind of flower?:wink_smile:
Please visit here:
http://www.lqdlongan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=246 (http://www.lqdlongan.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=246)
I think TTKK can become a big poet in the future. Hehe

Lestat
11-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Hello all,

My name is Bui Anh Thi.
My purposes are:

My parents were born in Can Duoc too. :teeth_smile:

aodai92ster
06-05-2010, 09:44 PM
Hi everybody

My name Phung Ngoc Mai

i was born in tan an town long an province

i studied in LQD for 3 year ago

it í long time i visit our website so at this time i want 2 make friend with all

My Y!M is ao_dai92

Nice 2 meet U

hoang
06-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Dear all,
I would like to introduce myself first: my name NGUYEN Hoang Tri, K02. I'm very happy to join this club, but i think we should do some think else. Just introduce yourself will make the forum boring, are you? :D
Let's start by drinking:D
@Badboy: I'm proud of you, when u come back VN, plz go with us and sing a traditional song :P, long time no see u, regard!

Tô Lan Phương
05-07-2010, 11:29 PM
hi everyone. My name's TLP. I come from 00A1.
I'm used to be in the LQD dorm for 3 yrs. Please help me if there are something wrong, cuzz my Eng is not good.
I am a lovely, friendly n single girl ;) I'm just 20+ yrs old.
My hobbies: sleeping, shopping, chatting, reading, cooking, swimming...blah.blah...everything belong to the leisure;)
I join in the club with the hope that I can improve my Eng and make friends with the all the LQD students.

tranan1992
10-10-2010, 09:09 AM
Hello everyone. My name is Tran Ho Truong An. I came from B07, and now i'm a student.
I'm a new member of this 4rum.
I like Trinh Cong Son's music, like chatting, drawing, singing, ....
Add my Y!M : cuaem_vatva_ketqua_trangtay2000 :D ( so long and .... )
Nice to meet all u

Sủi cảo
13-10-2010, 02:08 PM
hi everyone. My name's TLP. I come from 00A1.
I'm used to be in the LQD dorm for 3 yrs. Please help me if there are something wrong, cuzz my Eng is not good.
I am a lovely, friendly n single girl ;) I'm just 20+ yrs old.
My hobbies: sleeping, shopping, chatting, reading, cooking, swimming...blah.blah...everything belong to the leisure;)
I join in the club with the hope that I can improve my Eng and make friends with the all the LQD students.
What does " 20 +" mean? how much do you want to "+", hihihi, Just for fun!

Tô Lan Phương
13-10-2010, 05:34 PM
What does " 20 +" mean? how much do you want to "+", hihihi, Just for fun!
maybe 1, 2, 3 or more...but it's not important.
the happiness is I am not single any more.
wow I love it. I love my dating status...