PDA

View Full Version : Shocked, Saddened, and In Pain

lananh
19-04-2007, 01:00 AM
It has been two days since the shootings at Virginia Tech happened. I am still trying to make sense of this tragic incident. I don't know how many times I've cried, but nothing can compare to the pain I feel in my heart, nothing I can do to relieve it. My God, how am I going to go back to school? How am I going to look into my friends' faces without thinking about the ones who died?

foureyes
19-04-2007, 11:25 AM
lananh học khóa mấy ở LQĐ vậy? Không biết chia xẻ với bạn như thế nào. Mong bạn sớm vượt qua được sự khủng hoảng này.

Vinh Loc 90A
19-04-2007, 11:41 AM
Chào bạn lananh!
- Chuyện vừa xảy ra: kinh khủng quá!
- Hãy quên nó đi: chuyện sờ sờ trước mắt, chỉ mới đây thôi thì làm sao quên ngay được!
Chỉ có thời gian thôi bạn ạ!
Chúc bạn học giỏi, có đủ nghị lực để vượt qua! Hãy thường xuyên trò chuyện với bạn bè, gia đình hoặc vào diễn đàn để chia sẻ cảm súc với mọi người thì mọi việc sẽ tốt đẹp hơn!
Mong tin bạn!

Thân mến!

DeMen
19-04-2007, 11:44 AM
God blessing them!

Dont know what to say now, but after a storm, comes a calm sea. Every pain can be healed. Hope time helps you. Take care!

kieuvan
19-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi Lan Anh,
I share your pain. Let's think that your friends to go to heaven, they will have peace there. You try to return to your school, commemmerate them & learn your best to get best result which they want to get it as well. That is a gift for your friends, they will be please in heaven when they see you re happy & have the balance of life

myhanh
19-04-2007, 04:01 PM
I was shocked when I watched TV about the slaughter at Virginia Tech. I know your pain and let me share it with you. I think that the time will heal your pain. Your friends will live forever in your heart. Yesterday is the past. Cover the past and hide it in our memory. We all should live for the present. Best wishes to you, hope you take the balance of your life soon.

lananh
22-04-2007, 01:56 AM
Returning to school will be hard, but on Monday, I will go back to be with my school. Days have passed, and I have gained much hope each day. Through this turmoil, I have found love and unity with my friends and the people who care about me most. I thank you for each and one of your kind words, it means so much during this hardship.

I hug my friends more, tell them I love them more, spend more time with them, and make sure that they know how I feel about them. I encourage you to do the same. Life is too short, so value the time you have with your loved ones because you don't know when is the last time you see them. That morning, when I dropped off my best friend at school, like every Monday morning, I could have lost him.

Take care of yourself and each other.

Lan Anh Nguyen
Virginia Tech, Class of 2007
Blacksburg, Virginia.

lananh
27-04-2007, 08:39 AM
Mot va`i hinh anh ve Virginia Tech trong giai doan tam toi nhat nhung cung la luc doan ket nhat cua 26,000 hoc sinh cua truong.