PDA

View Full Version : Should we write in English?

congvu
30-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Why don't we write in English on this forum to improve our writing English?

myhanh
30-12-2010, 06:24 PM
Yeah, this is very good idea if you use English in English club
However, English just a tool to communicate actually, it means that someone need it and someone needn't.

tieungaogiangho
31-12-2010, 10:37 PM
i agree with you so much.my English is so bad.I want to improve it.i think many people also think like me.

congvu
02-01-2011, 10:00 AM
i agree with you so much.my English is so bad.I want to improve it.i think many people also think like me.
I don't think your English is bad. Why don't you write in English more ...more...and more?

lim
04-01-2011, 01:54 PM
Why don't we write in English on this forum to improve our writing English?

Let's write in Englishhhhhhhhhhhh and we will be move up!!!

tieungaogiangho
04-01-2011, 02:27 PM
I don't think your English is bad. Why don't you write in English more ...more...and more?

Oh, I want to write so much but i don't know what to write and to write for whom.:omg_smile:

congvu
05-01-2011, 08:17 PM
Oh, I want to write so much but i don't know what to write and to write for whom.:omg_smile:

You can write what you do everyday, moving incidents in your life, feelings you experienced and other remarkable events. You can also write about special news in our country and in the world.

Whom do you write to? Write to you, me and our friends!

I hope that you will write in English everyday.

congvu
05-01-2011, 09:06 PM
:heart:After attending our forum for a few weeks, I am happier and funnier. Reading what you have writen on the forum, I sometimes laugh loudly and become more easy going. Everything seems more lovely. Thank you for helping me love my life more!:heart:

tieungaogiangho
05-01-2011, 09:09 PM
Oh.i can write short sentences.
I can't write long sentences.
My vocabulary is so little.
I am trying to improve them.
But it's so difficult.