PDA

View Full Version : Current events and other matters of lqdlongan.com/forum in English

nhk
22-10-2010, 11:13 PM
The atmosphere in this forum has been calm since friends have agreed to sit down and work on the issues instead of criticizing and attacking each other personally.

I don't think that the topic "88888 in Eng...." is a proper topic for me and others who want to discuss and share serious ideas and thoughts about this forum in English. Therefore I create this topic "Current events of lqdlongan.com/forum in English" to report the current events in this forum.

I am not saying the topic "88888 in Eng..." is right or wrong. People who like to chit chat or talk nonsense or talk about personal lives in English will find the topic "88888 in Eng..." is a great place to express and share their thoughts.

Having said that, I welcome you to this topic "Current events of lqdlongan.com/forum in English". It is a place to discuss about various topics in this forum in English. Let's focus on sharing thoughts and ideas, so please forgive any grammar and spelling errors since everything is written on the fly.

Now let's get right to it. Mr. Loc and Viet My have finally got the chance to come to the bank to wire the money from the old QHB account to the new one. The matter is settled. A lot of people have put aside their differences and worked together on this. TheDeath had a wonderful idea to call for a party and Phuoc K92 has agreed to host the party at his house. That is a new milestone in the process of developing QHB fund when people agree to work together and set aside their differences. Let's have a beer to that.:cake:

Tô Lan Phương
23-10-2010, 11:23 AM
I wish this topic could be alive longer than the nonsense one.

myhanh
23-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Wow Mr.Khanh want to publish LQD newspaper english edition! Hehe.

nhk
23-10-2010, 06:56 PM
Wow Mr.Khanh want to publish LQD newspaper english edition! Hehe.

Thanks, Phuoc! hehehe.... What an ambition you just think of!

I actually just want to report things happening in this forum in English. Let's do that together. One person can not cover all the topics. And also it is a great way to practice as a reporter in English language.