PDA

View Full Version : 88888 in Eng...or for spam disease!

Tô Lan Phương
18-10-2010, 06:17 PM
This topic is created for everybody who likes to talk what isn't important. I am a sample. I'd love to talk all time...but noone chats with me :( that's why I am a spamer here. One day, there was a guy said that...almost members in this forum did an uselessness, not worth for our life. he wanted us to share the experiences or support the significant information. He was right 10%. So today I have a good idea that I still talk talk talk...but in Eng. and the result is I also can spam all day and 88888 at the same time and practise my Eng...
the reason I prefer to shoot the breeze than discuss about the serious thing is I am an inteligent girl. I'd rather to make everything is symply, no need to complicate matters.
wow so I can be a clever spamer now :))
wow:x why dont you join in with me...if u r a smart spamer ;)

khanhan2006_2009
18-10-2010, 10:44 PM
so,what exactly would you like?...spaming?

Tô Lan Phương
18-10-2010, 11:04 PM
look at the topic and read what I wrote you can see what I wanna say.

mikado018
19-10-2010, 12:35 PM
look at the topic and read what I wrote you can see what I wanna say.

Em bé này đi quậy phá wa nha, đánh đòn bi h

Tô Lan Phương
19-10-2010, 02:14 PM
who's that? who can beat me :P?
actually, I am a lovely girl. I'd like to joke a little bit :D
any way, thanks for ur comment, but it will be deleted 'cuzz you wrote in Vnese :P

Tô Lan Phương
19-10-2010, 08:06 PM
what can I say 'bout 2day.
Geting up late (saving a breakfast)
spending 200k vnd to cut the FPT internet (saving for future)
saying hi with an old friend.
making a report in cellulite for my manager.
chatting with my honey (warming up our love :x)
working at my clinic untill now...then
riding home on my handicapped scooter. Poor mine, it was broken from an accident but I have no time to fix it (indeed I have no money)...
wow...nothing's especial. but it's ok. I'm happy. I'm satisfied with my life, although I get in stress sometimes.
Recently, there is nothing new here.
but I still love it. Visitting this 4rm everyday makes me smile.
Some say that I am crazy or something's wrong with my mind. But I think it's ok 'cuzz they r right. :d
Thanks for ur reading...and I admire u so much because of ur patience. any way, good luck to everybody.

khanhan2006_2009
21-10-2010, 12:00 AM
I recognized that you wanted to chat,but not in a common way.You love English.Right?
Maybe you like chatting crazily...that is good,I also like it.However,I think that we should talk about somethings interesting rather than about our life-day or our routine.It looks like you are writing a diary.
Is my suggestion reasonable?

khanhan2006_2009
21-10-2010, 12:01 AM
I recognized that you wanted to chat,but not in a common way.You love English.Right?
Maybe you like chatting crazily...that is good,I also like it.However,I think that we should talk about somethings interesting rather than about our life-day or our routine.It looks like you are writing a diary.

Tô Lan Phương
21-10-2010, 01:24 AM
good idea.
thanks for ur comment.
so what topic would u like to chat?
love, money, environment, animal, career, boys, girls...

hoang
21-10-2010, 08:55 PM
I don't think so, people's very interested in the life-day of a lovely girl (as our TLP :x).

Tô Lan Phương
21-10-2010, 10:15 PM
I don't think so, people's very interested in the life-day of a lovely girl (as our TLP :x).
wow I love ur comment, thanks
how are u today?

hoang
21-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Very good my sister, I'm trying to earn a lot of money to come to see you :)), just to ....

Tô Lan Phương
21-10-2010, 10:27 PM
Very good my sister, I'm trying to earn a lot of money to come to see you :)), just to ....
I know what is ur purpose, bro. I always welcome you...and you will be more handsome for sure after seeing me.

Tô Lan Phương
22-10-2010, 01:41 AM
it's raining outside...
wet, dirty, cold...how the city is after the rain.
here in my room, warm but too stuffy...
hanging out with my neighbor to have Bún Ziu which is one of my favorite food on the Nguyen Chi Thanh street, in front of the Nhan Van bookstore. It's not only delicious but also cheap, just 18k vnd. Let's try if you have a chance.
getting home in raining, facing to the cold wind and thinking of what happens in my life.
the negative words are what I wanna say. Bored, sad, lonely, tired, stressful...
wanna tear out, break down everything...

myhanh
22-10-2010, 08:23 AM
Please just use E in this box. Thanksx

lim
22-10-2010, 11:41 AM
Best way to study English is from the restroom and how to SWEAR it.

Why don't we practise to SWEAR to the rubbish

hoang
23-10-2010, 12:50 AM
I know what is ur purpose, bro. I always welcome you...and you will be more handsome for sure after seeing me.
__________________ Oh, You really know what I mean, :-O, suppriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Tô Lan Phương
23-10-2010, 12:13 PM
Oh, You really know what I mean, :-O, suppriseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
hehe it's not difficult to know what u mean.
Just look at ur picture :P
it's a joke. any way you r very lovely when u r interested in this topic too.

khanhan2006_2009
23-10-2010, 10:58 PM
it's raining outside...
wet, dirty, cold...how the city is after the rain.
here in my room, warm but too stuffy...
hanging out with my neighbor to have Bún Ziu which is one of my favorite food on the Nguyen Chi Thanh street, in front of the Nhan Van bookstore. It's not only delicious but also cheap, just 18k vnd. Let's try if you have a chance.
getting home in raining, facing to the cold wind and thinking of what happens in my life.
the negative words are what I wanna say. Bored, sad, lonely, tired, stressful...
wanna tear out, break down everything...
Bún Ziu:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:..I really like not only this name but also its taste.Normally,my friend and I enjoy this food in Ky Dong St,10k...a student price...:angel_smile:
You seem/sound negative,often moan because of life.You want to marry,don't you?:tounge_smile:

Tô Lan Phương
23-10-2010, 11:28 PM
Bún Ziu:thumbs_up::thumbs_up:..I really like not only this name but also its taste.Normally,my friend and I enjoy this food in Ky Dong St,10k...a student price...:angel_smile:
You seem/sound negative,often moan because of life.You want to marry,don't you?:tounge_smile:
U r a smart guy. I'd like to settle down already.