PDA

View Full Version : Does he really love me?

Tô Lan Phương
12-09-2010, 02:12 AM
When Boyzone crooned ‘Love me for a reason’, they sure did get all their reasons across! After all, everyone wants true love at some point in their life no matter how much they may deny this fact initially! Girls who are on the lookout for a truly committed person may often be plagued with thoughts such as, ‘Does my boyfriend really love me?’ Well, to tell you the truth girls, love is something that cannot be measured and true love can be felt from within. Sometimes, words are never enough to describe one’s feelings and only the vibes you share with your boyfriend may truly reveal what he feels. So, if you are still wondering if your boyfriend loves you or not, then here’s a quick checklist that should help you to gauge his feelings and know where your relationship is heading towards.

You know it’s true love when…
He always makes it a point to communicate with you. If your boyfriend loves to talk to you and listens to your joys and sorrows, he sure is taking a deep interest in you. True love is not just about hanging out at coffee shops, it’s about being knowing and communicating with each other.

He goes out of his way to make you happy. For example, you may love to watch movies and he may be more of a sports freak. If he gets you the backseat tickets for a Saturday night simply because you wanted to watch the latest release, you can be rest assured he honestly loves you! When your boyfriend makes a special effort to spend more time with you or wants to get to know you better by doing things you love, it’s definitely a sign of true love!

His priorities revolve around you. Does he make it a point to put other things on the backseat? Does he involve you in his decisions always? If you are his priority, chances are he will always hold you as the most important factor in life. Looking forward to spending weekends together or spending time with you rather than going in for a booze party would only show he appreciates time spent with you. If he has his priorities right in life, you will figure in many of his plans!

He takes you home to meet his family. A boyfriend who intends to be more than just a boyfriend would make it a point to introduce you to people who matter the most to him in life, be it family or friends. If your boyfriend makes a special effort to help you establish a relation with his near and dear ones, then you would definitely know it is heading in the right direction.

He remembers all special and important days. It could be anything, your birthday or an anniversary! If he remembers days that hold importance for you, then girl! You have him hooked already! A man would probably need to make a special effort to keep important dates in mind and you can be tension-free if he is a making an effort in this direction!

He gives you the freedom to express and be yourself. If your boyfriend makes it a point to avoid dominating you and lets you be your natural self, then there can be no two ways to the way he feels. He loves you for what you are and does not wish to change a thing about you! Freedom of expression and being the true ‘you’ is very much required to have a relationship that’s for keeps!

These are a few signs to know if your boyfriend really does love you. Always follow your heart to know what his feelings hold for you!

HuongViet
12-09-2010, 07:34 AM
Yes, i really love TỐ LANG PHƯƠNG

Tô Lan Phương
12-09-2010, 10:11 AM
who is Tố Lang Phương?

Tô Lan Phương
23-10-2010, 06:15 PM
Does he really love me? Does he feel the same way I feel about him? These questions are obvious when you are trying to figure out whether a guy loves you or not. There is a big difference in loving and liking someone. Sometimes love is confused with a strong liking or attraction towards someone. There are several ways to figure out whether he loves you or not. Read on to find out what these ways are and you can figure out whether he loves you or not.

He cares for you- If he loves you he would show a lot of care and affection towards you every single time. He would care for you as if he was family and would get happy when you are joyful and sad when you are down. A smile on your face would always make him happy.
He treats you like a princess- Another ways to figure out whether he loves or not is to see the way he treats you. When a guy loves a girl he tends to treat her like a real queen. He would treat you with candle lights, open doors for you, he would try to do anything and everything just to make you happy and make you feel special due to his love for you.
He expresses it- The best way to figure out whether he loves you or not is by simply reading his body language. He would most definitely do little or big things just to show you that he loves you a lot and wants to be with you. He might be shy to actually say the real words but actions tend to speak louder than words.
Expensive gifts- This is one of the best determinant of whether he loves you or not. If he really loves you he would greet you with exceptionally expensive gifts. A guy would only spend money on expensive gifts when he really loves you.
I love the last one the most.

nhk
23-10-2010, 06:25 PM
When Boyzone crooned ‘Love me for a reason’, they sure did get all their reasons across! After all, everyone wants true love at some point in their life no matter how much they may deny this fact initially! Girls who are on the lookout for a truly committed person may often be plagued with thoughts such as, ‘Does my boyfriend really love me?’ Well, to tell you the truth girls, love is something that cannot be measured and true love can be felt from within. Sometimes, words are never enough to describe one’s feelings and only the vibes you share with your boyfriend may truly reveal what he feels. So, if you are still wondering if your boyfriend loves you or not, then here’s a quick checklist that should help you to gauge his feelings and know where your relationship is heading towards.

He always makes it a point to communicate with you. If your boyfriend loves to talk to you and listens to your joys and sorrows, he sure is taking a deep interest in you. True love is not just about hanging out at coffee shops, it’s about being knowing and communicating with each other.

He goes out of his way to make you happy. For example, you may love to watch movies and he may be more of a sports freak. If he gets you the backseat tickets for a Saturday night simply because you wanted to watch the latest release, you can be rest assured he honestly loves you! When your boyfriend makes a special effort to spend more time with you or wants to get to know you better by doing things you love, it’s definitely a sign of true love!

His priorities revolve around you. Does he make it a point to put other things on the backseat? Does he involve you in his decisions always? If you are his priority, chances are he will always hold you as the most important factor in life. Looking forward to spending weekends together or spending time with you rather than going in for a booze party would only show he appreciates time spent with you. If he has his priorities right in life, you will figure in many of his plans!

He takes you home to meet his family. A boyfriend who intends to be more than just a boyfriend would make it a point to introduce you to people who matter the most to him in life, be it family or friends. If your boyfriend makes a special effort to help you establish a relation with his near and dear ones, then you would definitely know it is heading in the right direction.

He remembers all special and important days. It could be anything, your birthday or an anniversary! If he remembers days that hold importance for you, then girl! You have him hooked already! A man would probably need to make a special effort to keep important dates in mind and you can be tension-free if he is a making an effort in this direction!

He gives you the freedom to express and be yourself. If your boyfriend makes it a point to avoid dominating you and lets you be your natural self, then there can be no two ways to the way he feels. He loves you for what you are and does not wish to change a thing about you! Freedom of expression and being the true ‘you’ is very much required to have a relationship that’s for keeps!

These are a few signs to know if your boyfriend really does love you. Always follow your heart to know what his feelings hold for you!

any sources or references to the above...?
Or if you wrote the above then it's great :thumbs_up:

Tô Lan Phương
23-10-2010, 06:36 PM
of course I copied. how can I write like that.

myhanh
23-10-2010, 07:38 PM
You should just read it and be smart to believe in them.
In life, everything can happend. You must use your intuition to anwser this question.

khanhan2006_2009
23-10-2010, 10:06 PM
Have you had a boyfriend/lover/half/spouse or someone like that yet,sis?
just curious,nonsense...hí hí

Tô Lan Phương
23-10-2010, 10:26 PM
yes I have. he makes me very happy now.